Monday, May 24, 2010

Doing things that we like.

Hello there again,

Looks like I got a little bit of times to spare just for this post. Don't worry, it won't be a long post.

As you all know, I've been busy with Borneoclub since the past few weeks. The starting is always the hardest part. Not just in business, but in everything. But to tell you guys, we @ Borneoclub are enjoying every moment that we spent together. Because we share common visions and ideas.

Before Borneoclub, I used to do many things to change my life. If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you'll what I mean. I always dream for a change of life. Sometimes, when I looked back to what have I done in past years, I feel like I was crazily chasing for money. But then I realized something - All those things that I have done... I didn't like most of them. I focus too much on chasing the money and forgot about things that I like to do.

If you want to be successful, you have to love job. That's what I heard somewhere from a successful people. And sometimes, I even heard, "You just need to like the money, and you will be automatically be driven for success!". Well, I don't disagree with both of the statement. At least these past few years I learned something from successful people personally.

Then 1 day, my friend, which to be my partner now and I decided to do something big. We like to do a lot of things. Things that we good at but we actually do for other people. So I thought "Hey, why not we do this?". Then that's when it all started. We are really passionate about what we are doing now. And I am really happy that finally there is a place for us to do what we like where no people going to stop us. I just got a message from this friend earlier in Facebook saying - "Dont try if you can't win, try when you think you wont loose!". I thought the phrase is really good.

So, we pray that things go as plan. And we really need to be successful not matter what it takes.

While you still here, I got this photo taken yesterday when she bought our B-shirt. Check it out!~

Lisa in Red B-shirt!

Until next post!

Regards,
Photobucket
http://www.borneoclub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment