Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gives Back – What does this mean to you?

oprahsbiggiveI recently watched one of Oprah reality show – Oprah’s Big Gives. To start with, I am not a fan of Oprah’s show but I do admire her way of making her wealth. I always read about successful people like Donald Trumph, Robert T. Kyosaki and many more to list here. One of them is Oprah. My dream is, to become as successful as they are now. I always have bring this dream with me in my life.

The Broadway Theatre



I never planned what to do when I have that kind of wealth in the future. All I can think about is to spend those money for myself and my family, of course. But watching Oprah’s Big Give change the way I think. There are so many people out there that are in needs! Too many people for all rich people on earth to help them. So I think, once I became rich, I too, will help using what I have. The most important thing is those people are happy. I never participate in any charity before because I never think of it.

oprah-big-giveThe show made me tears. It has really touched my heart that we always complain about how hard our life is or what we couldn’t get but the reality is no matter how hard our life now, there always somebody out there that have harder life than we are. This was a word from an ex-drug addict in the show. This word alone make me think of my current situation. Life is not always about the money. I know almost everything now requires money but as I said, it is not always about the money. Some people out there will feel happy enough just by listening to their story and how they improve their life from time to time.

EVERYTIME WE THINK THAT OUR LIFE IS HARD. THERE ALWAYS SOMEBODY OUT THERE WHO ARE LIVING A HARDER LIFE THAN WE ARE!

My question is what does “Gives Back” means to you? It can be donating money. It can be the our presence when somebody in need. I leave that question to you to answer. For me, I have my own answer in my heart and let it be that way. You don’t have to answer me here but if you want to do so, please, I will really appreciate that.

Until next time,

Photobucket

http://jeesone.blogspot.com
http://www.galanggalang.info

No comments:

Post a Comment