Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My final post

Hey guys,

First of all, I want to thank all of my readers that been reading my blog all these years.

2007 was the year when I started to blog in blogger. I had a blog in Friendster before that. I'm aware that I don't have many readers, yet I keep on writing. Why you ask? Well, this blog has been a place for me to improve my English, my writing, a place where I can talk about anything, my thoughts,  my humors (if any), tips, etc.. There, you got your answers.

There were times when I stop blogging for months. That was because I ran out of ideas. I didn't know what to write... Sometimes it was because I was facing difficulties in life. There were times when I just don't care about anything else (including blogging) apart from the problem that I encountered. So, I stop for a while, then I came back, then stop again, then came back again.. Hahaha..

I envy those who can write good articles. I envy those who have a superb blog design. I envy those who earn money by blogging. I envy those who are creative with their posts.

I lack of all those things. I wanted to do all those things but I can't. Or am I just lazy? I guess so...

But I don't want to stop here. Blogging is so much fun. So, this is actually my final post in http://jeesone.blogspot.com. I am actually setting up my new blog with my own domain.

I hope with my new blog:
1. I can make money ^_^
2. I can have great design (I will design myself)
3. I can have quality articles/posts
4. I will be more creative.. ;P

Well I guess that's it for now.. Stay tune for my updates about my new blog.

Good bye blogger. I'm gonna miss you!~

Regards,
JAA

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment: