Sunday, October 21, 2007

Microsoft® Magic!

Hi and Thank You For Visiting My Blog.

Hey, sorry for didn’t write any post this few days. I’ve been very busy working and hardly find times to let myself relax. During those times, I discovered a simple, yet interesting thing about Microsoft. I would like to call it Microsoft magic because this so-called “magic” couldn’t be answered. Well, here they are – the three Microsoft magic! Try them yourself.

MAGIC #1

Nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the Computer which can be named as "CON". This is something pretty Cool...and Unbelievable.... At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why this happened!

TRY IT NOW, IT WILL NOT CREATE “CON” FOLDER

MAGIC #2

For those of you using Windows, do the following:

1.) Open an empty notepad file
2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3.) Save it as whatever you want.
4.) Close it, and re-open it.

You can try the same thing above with another sentence “this app can break”

Is it just a really weird bug? :-??

MAGIC #3

Microsoft crazy facts

This is something pretty cool and neat! It is unbelievable and was discovered by a Brazilian. Try it out yourself...

Open Microsoft Word and type below text

=rand (200, 99)

And then press ENTER

Wala! See the magic...............................!!!

*I actually got this from my working colleague.


I know it is pretty boring but at least I post something here. I quite busy lately so hopefully can post something more useful soon.

Until next time,
Jason Aaron Anthonius

1 comment:

  1. ya lor...its quite interesting ur magic #3! he he he...

    how it can be like tht huh?

    ReplyDelete