Friday, June 5, 2009

Galang Galang

Helo guys,

Just a short post from me today and I will get it straight.

After going through discussions, organizing, planning and branding, our new business blog has been completed and launched! We are currently selling handmade jewelry and pretty confident that this business will bloom. Of course we are hoping for your supports.. HEhehe..

Blog Name: Galang Galang
Blog URL: http://www.galanggalang.info

For more info, please visit the blog.

*Note that I have changed the look of my blog once again. It is cleaner and easier to read (I received few complaints for my previous themes. lol). There are still some parts need to be edited like the menu list. It is quite a pain to configure everything one shot!

Regards,
Jason Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment