Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just another post

Hi Guys,

I don't know what to write today but I just feel like I want to write something. You know I have been keeping this feeling for many days now and I thought I just need to write to get rid of this feeling.

I have been quite busy with Galang Galang project lately and I can say it is really challenging for me and the other team mates. Now I have take care 2 blogs. I don't want this blog to be left unattended while I busy with Galang Galang. I still need to update this blog and that blog too. Luckily I taught My Fiance (Jeena), who also happened to be one of team member, to update the blog and that make my work easier. But hey, I don't want to let her to do the updating alone. I am the IT/Marketing guy afterall. The other two members (Victor and Anjelica) have do their parts as well, by promoting Galang Galang in their Facebook Account.

Some of you might think that setting up an online business is easy. But let me tell you this - It is not easy as you think. To set up the business blog/website is easy. The hard parts are planning and organizing, having all members to have the same idea of business, setting our goal and last but not least, how to make people buy your product. All I can say is, the whole process are same with you setting up a physical business.

That's about Galang Galang project.

Now I want to talk about the Haze. If you notice, the haze was getting worse for past few days. I don't like it (well, who does?) as it make me sick and it is still affecting me today. My nose and throat feel itchy that sometimes I sneez more than 10 times! But I am relief to see that the haze is almost gone. Thanks to the rain earlier this afternoon and now the haze is almost gone.


I always wanted my own customized signature and I finally have it. I was just lazy to do it but today I just ran my corel draw and start to make it. After that I uploaded it and Whalah! Here it is. From this post onwards, I will use this as my signature.. It looks cool too. Ngeh Ngeh Ngeh...

Alright guys, that's all for now. Until next post!~

Regards,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment